Well, we stopped pugging when the mount dropped. The reason was that the Pug got the mount.
Guess what didn't drop again. Arrrrrrrghargharghargh@#($&@#($&#@!
Yep... two weeks of four to five attempts at the Horseman a night, and not one mount. Vast numbers of rings, enough of those sugar rush sweets to make an entire school district suffer from severe diabetes, but no mount. We only just managed to get everyone a squashling for the achievement. I hate that pug so very very much right now.
The invasion event, on the other hand, was brilliant, especially when I discovered that the purples one could buy with the necrotic runes could be disenchanted. I have some 50-odd void crystals now. Tasty! :D
The ending of the halloween event, and the steady dropoff in interest of the invasion event, has led us to a new casual-guild-specific quandary... what to do now? See, as a casual guild, our biggest problem is that we tend to only have four people online at any one point. This makes a serious instance run at our level difficult.
We're restricted to:
- Pre-BC instances, for rep and/or achievements and/or the fun of it. We're now all sick of Dire Maul and Stratholme.
- Grinding for various bits and pieces. Primals, leather and herbs seem to be our primary needs, with metals for all those future Death Knights lurking on the distant horizon.
- Low-level BC instances are an option... problem is, most of them are pointless. Limited to no rep grinds, and crappy loot... honestly, been there, done that. For actual productivity, we need either 70 instances or Heroics, and that needs a 5th person. I suppose we could Pug, but the last time we did that we ended up looking really stupid.
- Other questing, like dailies. Also, a really great cure for insomnia.
1 comment:
I was expecting far more of a rant
about the headless horsemans rhyme.
Post a Comment