- In golf even when you play with other players it's a personal thing. You against the course. Much the same is true of WOW even in a party it's about your personl performance. You against the MOB/Boss.
- There are vast amounts of strange and arcane golf equipment to help improve your game. Well I don't think I need to elaborate on this one to much.
- Then there is the 19th hole. Where after a round of golf you go to go over the current and past games with a your friends. Getting tips or may be a little ribbing. Plus there are number golf magazines with info on the afor mentioned equipment. Now what you may ask is the WOW analoge. Well that is actualy easy. It's the Forums.
- As rumour has it golf is only realy understood by those that play and once you start you are hooked. Deffinatly the same thing with WOW.
I know this comparison falls down a bit when you get to PVP but then...
nothings Perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment